Fast convenient access to the best views in the region!
Reputed to be the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere, the gondola carries visitors high above Queenstown to the Skyline complex located on Bob's Peak.
Gondola Quick Stats
- Bottom Terminal Elevation: 340m
- Top Terminal: 790m
- Vertical Rise: 450m
- Total Length: 730m
- Incline Angle: average of 37.1 degrees
- Average Speed: Variable to 3.5m/sec
- Capacity: 700 people/hour in twenty one 4 person cabins
- Operating Hours: Open daily from 9.00am until late
PO Box 17
Phone: 64 3 441 0101
Fax: 64 3 442 6391