Enjoy the luxury of this brand new, modern holiday home. Boasting floor to ceiling, doubled glazed windows throughout the property, the stunning panoramic lake and mountain views are maximized for you to enjoy.
This stand alone property, includes a spacious and bright open plan living area, that opens up onto the balcony for you to enjoy outdoor dining with a view. Positioned on a single level, this holiday home is perfect for families with young children or elderly parents
The modern kitchen is set up for an aspiring chef, making self catering on holiday a breeze.
- Fully fitted kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine and all modern appliances
- 3 bedrooms with lake views
- 2 bathrooms
- Wireless internet
- SKY TV and DVD player
- Gas fireplace, bedroom heaters and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Secure, easy access double garage (with room to park a boat)
- Full laundry with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Wheelchair access
- Complimentary bottle of local wine
- Ski boot drying cupboard and ski waxing iron and station
- Master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
- Second and third bedrooms both with King bed that can split into 2 singles
*The split king beds allow for flexibility for groups of singles or couples.
WHY STAY HERE
Located only a 10 minute drive from both the Queenstown airport and the town centre, and a 30 minute walk into town. Enjoy comfort with style, with some of the best uninterrupted views Queenstown has to offer.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel quality bed linens. The price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).