Experience the thrill and excitement of a Shotover Jet ride.
Kiwis love the water and here in Queenstown we're spoilt for choice.
Jet boating is the most popular activity, but there's also white water rafting, kayaking, waterboarding, waterskiing... the list goes on!
Southern Lakes and rivers
- Lake Wakatipu - scenic cruises
- Lake Wanaka - scenic cruises
- Lake Hayes - photographic value, fishing, sailing and swimming
- Lake Hawea - jet boating, swimming and fishing
- Shotover River - jet boating and white water rafting
- Kawarau River - jet boating and white water rafting
- Clutha River - jet boating and fishing
For all other watery activities, read on!
Operating since 1974, Queenstown Rafting was New Zealand's very first commercial rafting company and has grown to become the country's...
Things To Do
Perky's is Queenstown and NZ's only floating bar. With tap beers and Central Otago wines, your favourite drink will be...