Experience the thrill and excitement of a Shotover Jet ride.
Kiwis love the water and here in Queenstown we're spoilt for choice.
Jet boating is the most popular activity, but there's also white water rafting, kayaking, waterboarding, waterskiing... the list goes on!
Southern Lakes and rivers
- Lake Wakatipu - scenic cruises
- Lake Wanaka - scenic cruises
- Lake Hayes - photographic value, fishing, sailing and swimming
- Lake Hawea - jet boating, swimming and fishing
- Shotover River - jet boating and white water rafting
- Kawarau River - jet boating and white water rafting
- Clutha River - jet boating and fishing
For all other watery activities, read on!
Jet the Shotover RiverExperience New Zealand's greatest jet boating adventure with the only company permitted to operate in the world...
Operating since 1974, Queenstown Rafting was New Zealand's very first commercial rafting company and has grown to become the country's...
Come Riverboarding on the Kawarau River, home of river surfing, with the world's pioneering company. Ride grade...
Things To Do
Whether you’re a passionate wine connoisseur, or you simply like to share a drink with friends, Queenstown Winery Tours delivers...