Enjoy the breathtaking elevated views of The Remarkables mountain range and Lake Wakatipu.
This luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom Queenstown property offers open plan living and kitchen areas, fantastic heating and all the modern comforts needed for a home away from home.
In the winter you can relax after a long day skiing in the spa or cosy up next to the fire place, or in the summer enjoy BBQs and outdoor dining on the deck.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Premium hotel-quality linen on beds and an end of stay clean
- Private 5 seater spa with view of the lake
- Open plan modern living area
- Fully functional kitchen with modern appliances and Nespresso machine
- Separate TV room
- Wood burner, underfloor heating, gas fireplace and heat pumps on all levels
- Easy disabled, elderly and wheelchair access with lift to all floors
- Unlimited broadband internet
- SKY TV and SKY sport
- Full access to Netflix Ultra HD on both TVs
- BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Double garage
NOTE FOR SPA USE
Please be sure all four clips are undone before opening the lid and please be sure to cover the spa after each use.
- Master bedroom - Super King bed
- Bedroom 2 - Super King bed that can split into 2 singles
- Bedroom 3 - Super King bed that can split into 2 singles
- Bedroom 4 - King bed
Please note there is no internal access of this 4th bedroom/studio
WHY STAY HERE
This modern 4 bedroom property is perfect for groups or families. It is a spacious, beautiful, light-filled house with amazing views and has everything you need to have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Ideally located up Queenstown Hill, making for easy access down into Queenstown town centre, the airport and both Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski fields.
Managed by Vicky at Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen on beds and the price includes the end of stay clean.
We recommend a 4WD vehicle over the winter months, as the driveway of this property is quite steep.