This beautiful new property on Tuckers Beach Road is perfect for a get-together. Spacious and luxuriously appointed, it’s easy to get to and sleeps up to eight.
Spacious indoors and out, this spectacular property is ideal for a family get-together. It’s a 20 minutes drive from downtown Queenstown, close enough so that you can enjoy the adrenaline rush of this famous town and yet, away from the hustle and bustle.
A large dining and living area looks across the spacious lawn and out towards Coronet Peak, where night lights will twinkle on Winter evenings. The open plan kitchen has everything you need to host an excellent dinner party and there’s a BBQ and spa pool area outside, perfect for socialising and relaxing in the warmer months.
A media room boasts a bar area and a large projector TV; ideal for movie nights after a day on the slopes. Upstairs, there’s a games room complete with a pool table and a sofa bed.
On the ground floor, there’s three cosy double bedrooms which each have access to bathrooms with underfloor heating and luxurious rain showers. The crowning jewel of the house is the master bedroom; it boats a large walk-in wardrobe and a generously sized ensuite bathroom. Guests will love the ensuite’s stylish bath tub with incredible views – there’s nothing like soaking up views of the stars and mountains after a busy day in Queenstown!
- 4 bedrooms, plus sofa bed
- 3 bathrooms
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Large lawn and outdoor spaces (could be used for weddings or events, please enquire for further information)
- Fully functional kitchen with large fridge, coffee machine, instant hot water, dishwater and all modern appliances and utensils.
- Magnificent views towards Coronet Peak
- 20 minutes easy drive from downtown Queenstown
- SKY TV
- Wireless high speed internet
- Diesel heated
- Car parking available outside (could accommodate a boat or van)
- Large outdoor area with a BBQ and spa tub
- Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Full laundry facilities with new appliances
- Games room (with sofa bed)
- Large media room with projector TV and bar area
- External security cameras
NOTE FOR SPA USE
Please be sure all four clips are undone before opening the lid and please be sure to cover the spa after each use.
- Master Bedroom - King bed
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 – Queen bed
Please note that the Garage, the indoor fireplace and the gas fire in the Master bedroom are not for guests use.
WHY STAY HERE
4 bedroom house, luxury at its best away from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown, yet close enough to explore.
Managed by Vicky at Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen on beds, and provide the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).