If you are looking for style and luxury on your trip to Queenstown, this brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is the place for you.
Enjoy the uninterrupted views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables, with floor to ceiling windows in the living room, or relaxing in the spa.
This property is for the serious ski and snowboarders. With a commercial drying cupboard for your boots, jackets and gloves - everything will be ready for those early starts.
Modern, open plan living maximising the great views. With a fully equipped gourmet kitchen that boasts a full range of appliances, including a Nutri Ninja juicer and Nespresso machine , this will appeal to those who like to cook!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Seperate living area/media room
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wine aerator, decanter and glassware for wine lovers
- Unlimited VDSL broadband (3 x faster than regular broadband)
- SKY TV with Sports Plus and Movies
- 3D Ultra High definition Curved TV's in the living and media room
- Bose Sound System (bluetooth)
- Woodburner, underfloor heating and panel heaters
- Main bathroom with large bath
- 6 seater 48 jet hydrotherapy spa with waterfall
- Large Webber BBQ and outdoor dining
- Washing machine and dryer
- Garage parking for one car, and 2 additional car parks on driveway
- Ski boot and snow clothes drying cabinet
NOTE FOR SPA USE
Please be sure all four clips are undone before opening the lid and please be sure to cover the spa after each use.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and very comfortable Super King bed
- Bedroom 2 has a Super King
- Bedroom 3 has a double bed with a single bunk
- The media room has a pull out comfortable sofa bed
WHY STAY HERE
Birch Haven has the all modern amenities that are needed for an enjoyable stay in Queenstown. The beds are all extremely comfortable and no details have been missed with function and style. Keep warm and cosy in the winter with a woodburner and underfloor heating, or enjoy a BBQ on the deck in the summer.
Ideally located between the ariport and downtown Queenstown, this property is perfect for families or small groups.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel quality bed linens. The price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).