This lovely holiday home "Tākitimu", is perched high on Queenstown Hill, offering spectacular uninterrupted views of The Remarkables mountain range, Queenstown, and the magnificent Lake Wakatipu.
This spacious holiday home comprises of 4 double bedrooms with 4 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas.
- 4 bedrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite and private deck
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge room
- Downstairs living area with TV and kitchenette
- Heat pumps in all bedrooms and living areas, gas fireplace in main lounge, and double glazing
- Double garage and off street parking
- Wireless internet
- SKY TV
- Balcony with views and outdoor dining and BBQ area
- Full laundry facilities
- Spa pool available for hire
- Master bedroom - Queen bed
- Room 2 - Queen bed
- Room 3 - King bed that can be split into 2 singles
- Downstairs - King bed that can be split into 2 singles
- Fold out couch in the downstairs living area
WHY STAY HERE
This property is perfect for groups or one to two families travelling together. The generous living spaces all enjoy the superb views, with ample room to really relax and enjoy your holiday.
Only a short 5 minute drive to Queenstown town centre, less than 10 minutes from the airport and easy access to Queenstown's skifields and adventure activities.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen .
Minimum stay of 4 nights is required and a minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).
This property can sleep up to 10 guests. We prefer only 8 adults at one time and the larger groups to be families.