You will find Searle Lane Bar & Social tucked in between Church Street and Searle Lane in downtown Queenstown, which is a pretty nice place to be really.
You can come to them for all kinds of occasions, they are famous for their outstandingly tasty meals, quality beers and wines, a roaring fire and flirtatious staff.
It's the ultimate place to go for the following; (This list is far from comprehensive)
- A legendary 1/2 metre pizza
- A reasonably priced Corona
- Fixing your craving for slow cooked rotisserie chicken
- Drying out your feet after a day up the mountain
- Overly keen barmen
- Drowning your sorrows after yet another loss at indoor netball
- Picking up a ski instructor (not reccomended)
- To meet someone who has lived in Queenstown for longer than three months