If you've heard of Bungy, then you've heard of the Kawarau Bridge, home to the world's first and most famous...
Your visit to Queenstown just wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the World Home of Bungy. It was right here, in 1988, that commercial Bungy started. With almost twenty years experience AJ Hackett Bungy offers many different bungy experiences in Queenstown, ranging from the ultimate personal challenge to a more low-key discovery of Bungy from the sidelines.
- FREE entry to the Kawarau Bungy Centre, World Home of Bungy only 20 minutes drive from Queenstown. Transport available from the Queenstown Bungy Centre.
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy (47m). The world’s first and most famous of leaps.
- Nevis Highwire Bungy (134). Australasia’s highest, most extreme Bungy. The ultimate personal challenge
- The Ledge Bungy & Sky Swing (43m). Spectacular views based right in the heart of Queenstown we’re NZ’s only night Bungy & Swing.
Nestled into the rock face over the stunning Kawarau River, the Kawarau Bungy Centre is a total visitor experience that offers something for everyone.
- Discover Secrets of Bungy.
- Bungy Jump.
- View Bungy..
- Shop for gifts and mementos.
- Eat drink relax & enjoy..
- Plan & book your Queenstown adventure.
- Conference facilities
The Kawarau Bridge Bungy - home to the original 43-metre Bungy Jump. If you've heard of Bungy, you've heard of Kawarau. The world's first and most infamous of leaps is still going strong, with tens of thousands bungying each year.
With 8.5 seconds of falling it's a breathtaking ground rushlike no other. Come stand on the edge and face your fear in what is for many one of the greatest personal challenges of their life. Make no mistake, the Nevis Highwire Bungy is not for the nervous.
As the only urban Bungy in Queenstown, it was clearly our duty to make it as crazy as possible. The Ledge Bungy is like no other in that it comes equipped with a 'runway' to launch you out 400 metres over Queenstown.
And now for something completely different... Remember the swing you had in your back yard? Well the Ledge Sky Swing takes that to a whole new level. In fact a level 400 metres over Queenstown.
AJ Hackett Bungy
Queenstown Bungy Centre
Cnr Camp & Shotover St
Phone: (03) 442 4007
Freephone: 0800 286 495
Fax: (03) 442 4907
If you want to do the Highest, here it is - 134 metres (440 feet) above the rugged Nevis River....
Based right in the heart of Queenstown the Ledge Bungy is guaranteed to take your breath away. It’s a personal...
Want to Swing 400 metres above Queenstown? Then come to the Ledge Sky Swing based right in the heart of...
Enter the exhilarating world of Bungy without your feet leaving the ground, with the Secrets of Bungy Tour, the worlds...
Whether you’re a passionate wine connoisseur, or you simply like to share a drink with friends, Queenstown Winery Tours delivers...