The only retreat at the peak
Nestled atop the exclusive Arthur’s Point suburb, is a luxurious retreat just 7 minutes’ drive from central Queenstown and less than 4 minutes to Skippers Road, the entry point to the Coronet Peak ski resort.
To describe the views as breath taking would be to belittle the spectacular panorama that lies before the visitor. These are indeed the best views in the whole of Queenstown
Every detail has been catered to. All 4 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and flatscreen televisions. The master bedroom ensuite comes with an open deck spa bath with views of the Shotover valley, the Crown range and Coronet Peak.
The heated 16m swimming pool merges into the slopes that lead to a pine tree forest and snow capped Bowen’s Peak beyond. An outdoor fireplace and BBQ sit just by the pool.
The state of the art kitchen is fitted with everything you need.
A fully stocked library including DVDs and games by the fireplace above which sits a 60” flatscreen television screen and Sky Media. The whole property has WIFI.
And the kids, they have a room with a bedroom attic to truly to call their own. And yes it comes with an X-box.
A 4WD vehicle is required to access this property.
- Sleeps up to 10
- 3 Double bedrooms, each with en-suite
- 1 King size, 2 Queen size beds
- 1 Rumpus room with bedroom attic, with en-suite sleeps up to 6
- 2 single beds with pull-out trundle
- Master Bedroom comes with study desk
- Library with 4 reading chairs beside living room
- Guest toilet
- Gourmet kitchen with oven, coffee machine, juicer and baking equipment
- Indoor dining for 10
- Outside loungers for 8
- Outdoor gas BBQ by the poolside
- Outside wood fire (with gas fire starter) by the poolside
- Heated 16 Metre lap pool with automated safety cover ( Pool can be heated for an extra $100 per night )
- hot tub with safety cover
- Laundry room with Drying area for ski gear
- Windows Media Centre and wireless internet throughout the house and outdoor areas
- Flatscreen TVs/ Sky media in Master Bedroom
- Flatscreen TV/Sky Media/DVD player in Living Room
- Gas fireplace in Living Room
- Flatscreen TVs in each bedroom
- Xbox in rumpus room
- Underfloor heating
- Rainforest ceiling shower in Master Bedroom
- Tahi showers in all bathrooms